True happiness is found in little things
Healthy mind – healthy life
You spend most of your time inside of your head, so it is very important to create a space where it’s nice to be.
Happiness is in those small little things – a cup of coffee, a picture of the beach, a strangers smile, a positive self-talk. So let’s be happy now!
A new adventure awaits!
Sometimes happiness can be found while exploring new cultures, wandering around old streets, trying new cuisine, and getting lost in a whole new adventure.
If everything around you seems dark, look again, you may be the light.
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?Our search for it shows up in many different forms – we change our hairstyle, buying new clothes, upgrading our phones, moving living room furniture, jumping from one partner to another. We constantly seek external improvement because we think we will feel better, solve our inner insecurities, or finally find our peace and quiet. But the true change isn’t something that you can buy. Find out here more. … More HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
- ABOUT SELF-SABOTAGEHave you ever wondered why sometimes you start doing something and then suddenly stop without any clear reason? When I’ve noticed that instead of reaching some kind of my goals I turn against myself and do completely opposite, I realised that I needed to dig deeper into understanding what the hell is happening here. … More ABOUT SELF-SABOTAGE
- HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF?Motivation is the force that is driving us to achieve our goals. It is the reason or the ‘why’ we want to do one thing or another. Just sometimes, no matter how hard we would try to keep working for our dreams we find ourselves refreshing Youtube home page and doing absolutely nothing for it! … More HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF?
- HOW TO STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS?Our lives become like a battlefield. We are constantly fighting to prove to others that we live better than them. We show how much we have, how much we earn, how amazing our life is. And yet, competing and comparing doesn’t feel like happiness at all. … More HOW TO STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS?
- HOW TO PICK YOURSELF BACK UP AGAIN?We all are going through something in our personal lives that change our inner state of being. Negative emotions can arise and go away naturally without any effort, but sometimes we need a little extra help to pick ourselves back up again. So here I share a few things that helps me to get back on track! … More HOW TO PICK YOURSELF BACK UP AGAIN?
- THE BEST GIFT FOR MYSELFIt’s ma birthday today and I am dropping a very special blog post about the best gift I could give myself! … More THE BEST GIFT FOR MYSELF
- ABOUT NEW CHAPTERSSometimes it’s very easy to change your life – pack a bag, change your name, buy a flight ticket to foreign country and start a new life there. But to create a real and long lasting change we need to be bold enough to get out of our comfort zones and make it happen.. … More ABOUT NEW CHAPTERS
- ABOUT MISTAKES AND BEING WRONGSince the day we were born society taught us that everything must be done in particular order. We’ve been living in a world where we feel social pressure to act and speak in a certain way. So it’s no surprise that we are terrified of making mistakes! But is it really such a bad thing? … More ABOUT MISTAKES AND BEING WRONG
- ABOUT RESISTING YOUR FEELINGS AND WHY YOU SHOULDN’T DO THATI believe that our thoughts and emotions are one of the most difficult things to handle, and often we hide from it because we don’t know how to deal with it. Especially when all our lives we hear the phrases like ‘you are too sensitive’, get over it’, ‘it could be worse’. … More ABOUT RESISTING YOUR FEELINGS AND WHY YOU SHOULDN’T DO THAT
Happiness is just around the corner, all you need to do is let it in.
Every Monday I’ll write a short letter with inspirational tips and all the good things to help you find more joy in life. I will send you some insights into what helped me to open up, learn, and grow. I will show that making small changes in your daily life can liberate you from fear, anxiety, doubt, and insecurities, and finally, feel happy and free.
Are you ready to find your happiness?